Tuesday 23 June 2009

Oh My God - Wendy takes the first steps...

You may recall that , in a drunken state, Wendy had suggested we try Speedate on Facebook.

This may not sound like a big deal but over 10 years of asking for a threesome she was now prepared, for the first time to openly chat up other guys.

She was cautious, no surprise .

I was desperate for her to get dirty straight away but she wanted to go slowly. No saucy pictures, no dirty talk.

TBH, I didn't care - 10 years and I wasn't going to rush her on this.

Two more didn't reply but Wendy turned to me and said "They're not replying...let's fuck"

It had turned her on, it really had. Seh was now desperate for me to fuck her, even though she had not said anything risque. Maybe she was thinking it. I'll have to ask her another time.

After we fucked she still wanted to go back and chat, but after talking to a few guys it became obvious they were after a long term relationship not sexy flirtatious talk.

Wendy felt guilty and decided that was enough - I didn't complain - I felt she had moved 10 steps forward.

I now need to find a chat site that we can get into where people are only there for sex chat.

I haven't found any free ones apart fro Darkcavern.com - if anyone knows of others where you don't have to pay please, please,please let me know.

You never know - it could be YOU that Wendy chats up, and if it all goes my way then you will be the other guy in a threesome.

5 comments:

  1. We love this post! Every encounter leads us to excitement whether I just flirt or go all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, whats a matter with these guys, are you anywhere near London xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try thewalnutwalk.com/board. Your wife gets to verify for free and can chat sexually with many males. We have another couple experimenting with the cuck lifestyle so there's even tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete