Saturday 20 June 2009

My wife gives me an opening to my fantasy world...

As this is a new blog I will just put in a quick reminder of my fantasy...basically in the 15 years I have known my wife I have always wanted to see her get fucked by another guy , whilst I watch.

I had the same fantasy with ex-gf's for 10 years before that.

Well, she has recently set herself up on Facebook. This is the "real" her, not the one I set up for her that she knew nothing about, as I tried to get men interested in her, hopefully leading up to a chance met and then seduction (but, hey, thats's a story for another day).

So, I sat next to her as she entered her details. She then wanted to take my "How well do you know Mark Stephens" test.

As she went to take the test, a pop up screen invited her to have a go at using the "Speed Date" application.

At this point sheopened her mouth to say something, that I thought would be along the lines of "Hmm, these pop ups are a pain" or "If I see you using that application oyu are in serious trouble!" but she didn't.....

What she actually said, was "One evening, probably after a few drinks, we should go onto that and see who we meet".

Well my cock grew instantly, heart started pounding....

I could not believe what she just said ...

A quick response of "Sounds like a real laugh, sure" was what I actuallly said....

What I WANTED to say was "Great idea, let's meet a guy that is willing to join us for a threesome as I cannot wait to see you taking 2 guys on at the same time and fuck another guy while I watch" .

Slowly does it, I thought to myself, desperately trying to contain my erection, but failing.

Either way, we had discussed my desires, albeit rejected ones, but the seed has been planted.

Now, we could actually meet somone and it could be brought up again - I just cannot wait for the opportunity to arise.

I will keep you all updated.

1 comment: