Friday 19 June 2009

I want to see my wife with another guy

Well, the title says it all to me.

I have had this desire for over 20 years, from an ex-girlfriend right through to my wife now, any partner I have had I have had this fantasy with.

In between girlfriends I have been the 2nd guy in a threesome with a married couple. Two couples in fact.

And this was 10 years after my desire to see my ex g/f fuck another guy first manifested itself.

Weirdly, I didn't get as much out of my experiences with the other couples as I have had thinking about my g/f's and wife.

If I had written a blog 25 years ago about my feelings I could have written a book.

Meantime I have discovered Photoshop and have made do with over 1,000 fakes I have done of my wife, faked into sex scenes with other guys. See Wendy in hte pics on my profile.

My blog starts here - I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere, i look forward to keeping up on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://wendyetmarkscuckblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-want-to-see-my-wife-with-another-guy.html

    ReplyDelete